2nd week

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd week
From: MAVJON <MAVJON@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:50:14 +0000
Hey all! 2nd week with the B, got lucky on my my clutch master cyl the
other day, called the local import shop to compare prices with auto zone
and he beat them by two bucks ($40) with no exchange, which is great
since at the time I did not have the old one anyway. In my quest for
bumpers I found an elderly gentleman who had fixed up several Bs for his
grandkids I bought a 77 (minus windshield and cyl head) a 68 complete
minus motor and a rolling early B body tub for a hundred bucks. I now
own 10 brit cars in various degrees of dispare. wife's gettin weird bout
it :)

John McGlenon