Windshield antenna part #

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield antenna part #
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 01:37:22 -0500
Hello all,
    Despite the fact I hate Radio Shack service (see dash light
posts) I'm passing this info on because other list members have
asked me about it.
    This is in regards to the Radio Shack windshield antenna that
sticks to your windshield.  I like the product and would recommend
it to anyone.  Here's the Radio Shack part number:  12-1325 -
Windshield Mount Antenna.
    I would recommend buying this item through the catalogue so you
don't have to deal with inept sales people.  They might try to sell
you an antenna based on your interior color.  ;-)
    There were two at my store.  If your Shack can't get you one or
you don't have a Radio Shack in your area, send me an e-mail and
when I get back from Easter I'll send them to you at my cost.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/