Re: Handicapped MG Drivers...

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handicapped MG Drivers...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:30:24 +0100
He should've gone to a parts dealer I once dealt with.  Went in with a list
on a sheet of paper but the feller behind the counter seemed quite content
to go upstairs for each part, one at a time.  Shades of 'The Two Ronnies'
and the hardware shop sketch.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/