Gas Prices/Top Down weather

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Prices/Top Down weather
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:39:49 -0500
The station i go to raised it's prices $0.10 in one week.  This happened in
conjunction with news announcements of decreased production in OPEC coupled
with an increase in price per barrel.  Yet it amazes me that to the brand,
location seems to drive price more than anything.  The Exxon on the Main St
where I live is $0.10 higher than the Exxon 6 miles away but located at the
convergence of two state roads and near Wal-Mart.  So go figure, they have
us by the you no whats and unless the big boys in DC do something (you know
they won't because of the campaign dollar)it will never change!

PS  Had the top down yesterday it was great!!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm