Re: Oil Filters

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 14:09:29 -0700
This is a great page for spin on oil filter info.  Anyone got a similar
referance
for the hanging (and/or invertes) canister filter elements??  I think the felt
versions are the best (from Moss, Victoria British, Scarborough Faire etc), but
the local parts store has a paper version for 1/2 the price.

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB
Misc other