Re: Wind protection was RE: Visors

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Wind protection was RE: Visors
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:04:23 -0600
My idea involved rigging it to a tonneaux bar -- the bar that fits into the
slots on the side and runs directly behind the seats. Although I suppose
vertical rails on the sides would be needed for structural strength. This
way, the whole thing could just be removed by sliding out of those slots.
But, hey...I ain't no engineer! ;)
Seems it's not as original an idea as I thought, although I see no reason
why one would want to pay over $200 for such a thing when you can create
one!

Dan
73 B