Re: Original Equipment BL radios

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Original Equipment BL radios
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 14:55:41 +0000
David,
Bite the bullet and convert very simply to neg. ground and your probs
disappear. I, too, have a 67 BGT Special I'm restoring and one of the
things I wanted to have in the car was a CD deck in the back. This was
after converting my 64 B roadster to a cassette player but with knobs!,
not pushbuttons. Pioneer makes some very nice units that fit without any
modifications.
Makes for a modern sound in a period machine. Can't beat that. Purists
need not read. And that's fine, too. Go with the pos ground and enjoy.
Dave Houser