mgb parts for sale/trade seattle washington area

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: mgb parts for sale/trade seattle washington area
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 12:14:35 -0700
hi.

I have to clear out my garage, to make room for my '72 xj6.

I have a mgb roll bar that needs a little welding to use.
a complete front to back ansa exhaust system, w header, (header has crack
needs welding)

misc other items, aftermaket steering wheel, misc smaller parts.

easy trade for jetronic lh parts, chevy v8 parts, or whathave you.
I really need the room, I'm tired of stepping on the exhaust system.
I could use a dash for a '77, or xj6 manuals,

just stop by in a truck.

thanks Ted Stowe