Old M/C removal

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old M/C removal
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 20:38:48 -0500
Finally got the old M/C out. Disassembly is always the easy part though...
One thing led to another and now the entire pedal assembly is out too!
I can't bear to put any new parts back into that disgusting corner, so I'm
gonna fix it up right, to include getting a new clutch M/C, painting the
pedals and box, etc. while I'm at it.

I asked before if anyone has any ideas on a substance to put in that area of
the engine bay that's more impervious to brake fluid. Any ideas? I was
thinking of that rubberized undercoating stuff, but I'm not sure that would
be too swift.
I've got plenty of scraping and cleaning to do now!

Dan
73 B