Re: '73 B Steering Wheel

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '73 B Steering Wheel
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:41:19 -0700
Just a quick "ditto" -- the leather lace-up covers are infinitely
superior to the "wind-around-like-a-mummy" cheapies. They resemble the
factory leather covered rims on luxury cars. Find some hi-density foam
rubber and carve it into a rough fit for that missing chunk, and wrap it
tightly in place with tape -- no one will ever know after it's laced up.

Dan Ray had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149