Don't you just love spring!

To: "'Proudfoot, Andrew'" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>,
Subject: Don't you just love spring!
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:24:24 -0300
Yesterday afternoon the GT finally came out of hiding.  We opened the garage
doors and the GT just seemed to smile at me knowing that it's winter rest
was about to come to an end.

Took the plugs out and turned the engine over until we got oil pressure.
Replaced the plugs and got in behind the wheel.  With a quick pair to the
Patron Saint of Lucas we pulled the choke, tapped the gas pedal a couple of
time and turned the key.  Wee wee wee vvvvvroooommmm.  She (she needs a
name) started as quickly and easily as she did the day she was put away.

We (the car and I) went on a 20 mile cruise around the New Brunswick country
side; scaring deer (love the sound of the twin trumpets) and getting strange
looks from everyone I met.  What a beautiful way to spend a sunny, warm
spring day.

There are plenty of things that need to be done to the car before I drive
her too much this spring (I gotta figure out why the tach, fuel and temp
gauge suddenly drop to zero and then back to normal) but it sure feels good
to be driving my new car again.

Mark
73 MGB GT