Cheap spray guns, other paint advice.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap spray guns, other paint advice.
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 12:46:27 -0500
I seem to remember a thread a while back about Harbor Freight paint
guns.  They are cheap but does anyone have experience with them?

I have the MGA bonnet to paint and also another entire car.  I was
thinking of the HVLP gun they sell since it would save paint and that
stuff is getting mighty expensive.  I plan on spraying either lacquer or
acrylic enamel (with or without hardener?).  Barney, I know that you
just painted the A with hardened enamel.  What equipment did you use?
The car is presently painted with lacquer

Also, is there any other equipment I would need other than the gun, a
compressor, and a charcoal mask?

As always, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA