Trading sites?

To: "REwald9535@aol.com" <REwald9535@aol.com>
Subject: Trading sites?
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 99 00:27:18 -0500
Is there a good "buy, sell, trade" web site out there on the web that
anyone knows of?  I have been working on our "father/son" 74MGB for 5
years now and have never driven it. Its about 90% there.  I am getting
anxious about having a good sports car for the summer and am quite sick
of the expense of my high insurance gas guzzling IROC.  I would really
like to get rid of my Camaro, however I will never get a decent price
selling it outright, therefore I am looking for the some type of site
that I might possibly find someone looking for a swap...

thanx in advance.

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
Systems Admin

Mia.Net                                Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
N6015 Lyons Road                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Burlington, WI. 53105          Phone: (414)763-5420  Fax: (414)763-5421
USA                                    Pager:  (414)515-1388
    Full Service Dial-In Internet Access DSL and Colocation Services