Re: Movie Review

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:47:45 -0500
Sigh....all this SUV bashing lately. Oh well. I prefer to think of my
primary vehicle as a TRUCK -- says so right on the Texas plates! ;)
And I don't even like mustard, except on bratwurst, and I don't own a cell
phone (yet...) besides the fact that my Z71 Tahoe Sport is WAY too high up
to roll down the window and be snobbish to anyone in an MG.
haha...(oops...was that a snobby comment?) My "SUV" even goes off road, and
is obnoxiously loud with it's dual glasspacks. <G>

Dan
73 B
96 Tahoe