Re: Distributors (more)

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributors (more)
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 03:57:59 -0700
I forgot to mention, I have both the early and late types of points and
neither fit this distributor.  The points that are currently in it look
identical to the later type points (wires slip under a clip at the end
of the points spring) but the red plastic thing that rests on the cam
and opens/closes the contacts is longer than the replacement; it looks to be
the same size as the earlier points. If anyone can clear up this mystery
please let me know.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375