77 B carcass for sale in CA/LBC sightings

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 77 B carcass for sale in CA/LBC sightings
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:16:26 -0700
Hi Listers
I went to look at a '66 B sans engine yesterday as a possible new
platform to replace my rust-and-bondo specimen, but it was too big a
project for me to take on (not to mention actually being an early '65,
with no title. Number 49xxx. Pull handles. Iris Blue under the respray).
The next guy snapped it up, apparently, however...

...the party also had a '77 B for sale, which seemed to be in better
shape, also sans engine. Bright red-orange, reasonably complete. I'm
afraid I didn't pay much attention to it, partially because I'm not into
rubber, but mainly because I was distracted by the 20-odd other vehicles
in the collection, including obscure makes such as Hotchkiss, Panhard,
Goliath and Lloyd. British cars included a Bristol 410, Jensen
Intercepter III, Jensen (Healey) GT, Triumph Stag, Jaguar XJ12, Morris
Minor, MGB-GT, Mini, and a TVR (Grantura, I think). These other vehicles
were not for sale   : (

The location was near Castroville, CA (roughly between San Jose and
Monterey). Interested parties can call Jeff at 831-633-6489.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149