[mgs] revenge of the nerds

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [mgs] revenge of the nerds
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:20:44 +0000
All,

I just recently saw "Revenge of the Nerds" on comedy central.  With the
BRG (??) MGB in the movie, right before Gilbert gives his victory
speech.  It's before he gets thrown into the fountain.

I may have been imagining things, but I could swear I saw a pre-70 (all
chrome grille) B there briefly.

Since an Alfa Romea (!!) took a starring role in The Graduate, I'll take
what I can get.

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud