Re: Problem with new Floor Jack

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problem with new Floor Jack
From: "Postmaster" <elwell@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:46:11 -0500
I have one of the chinese/japanese/korean models, and have perfected the
technique of letting my car down...
You have to open the valve VERY VERY slowly.  Also If you feel the car is
going to "whoosh" then close the valve quickly....
Try short bursts of open/close/open/close

Jason Elwell
EČ Web Technologies
Quality Website Design and Hosting
http://www.eewebtech.com