Windshields and adhesives

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshields and adhesives
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:55:50 -0400
Thanks to the list for the great replies and help. We don't bolt the
doglegs until Saturday but I got the top of the dash recovered and the
center bolts tight with the seal set. Not bad for a raw day outside.
    BTW, I found that trusty old Weldbond now has a 'gel' formula (maybe
it's been around a while and I was not paying attention). I found it
much more friendly to use because there was no more stringy mess to deal
with and it spread with a plastic spreader beautifully.
Carl F