MGA sill help.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA sill help.
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:53:31 -0400
Hey there wise ones,
I am now getting down and dirty with the restoration of the A.
First, i know that I have to replace the inner and outer sills.
However, the rot is so bad in the sill area, It is kinda hard to see how
things go together correctly, and the manuals only go so far.
Does anyone on the list have pictures or a book reference they can point
me to that shows, in detail the inner and outer sill arrangement, along
with the areas of the front inner fender and the inner rear fender
(wings) and how they tie into the sills.

much appreciated,

Kevin Richards
62 MGA