Re: wanted: url on techtip re u-joints

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>, Harlan Jillson <hjillson@argolink.net>
Subject: Re: wanted: url on techtip re u-joints
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

>...have that information available via >the internet.
 On the other, I have
>John's book - paid my $30 for it
>gladly - and continue to use it as a
>valuable reference guide, and
>understand the business reasons for
>not publishing the book on the web
>site.

I was just wondering which book that is.  Mine says
it's the University Motors Ltd Technical Booklet for
the 1990 Technical Seminars.  It says "Price $10.00",
but I got it for $5 at a swap meet a while back.  This
isn't the same book they want $30 for now, is it?  It
does have the u-joint article ("Eliminating Rear Axle
Clunk") that originally started this thread......

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.