Philly MG vs Triumph Rally

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Philly MG vs Triumph Rally
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:13:21 -0400
The Spring MG vs Triumph rally is on for April 25th. Last ime out the
Tr*&^ won the famed Lucas Cup. The MGers are out to get it back. All
MGers that are in the area are invited to come out to play. I think it is
up near Allentown, PA. I have further info at home if anybody wants (or
maybe Allen Hefner has it handy). Only Philly MG club members can get the
Lucas cup but all can compete for the prizes. Last Spring Rally my older
daughter/navigator and I got 3rd. This year my youngest is going as
navigator. We are hoping for 1st!!

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget