(no subject)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: SLBrown8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:26:10 EDT
I just got back from a local British Car Club meeting where I viewed a very
nice '79 MGB, recently purchased by a club member.  The care is very nice
with only minor problems.
The first blemish the owner would like to fix is to replace the passenger
seat back cover.  The original has been torn and repaired very nicely, but
not up to the car's standard.  Does anybody on this list have a nice original
black passenger seat cover available for sale at a reasonable price?  You can
either contact me at slbrown8@aol.com or the car's owner at
compact@revealed.net.
We appreciate any assistance given.  Thanks.
SLB