Re: paint removal-wiring harness

To: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint removal-wiring harness
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:39:57 -0400
ha ha... man have you got a job ahead of you.
My DPO had spray painted the entire engine compartment flat black
I mean EVERYTHING!
I and my lady friend spent a full Saturday with tooth brushes and
straight Acetone to do the job. I does work great and it's easy to contain
it with paper towels because it evaporates so easily
check out
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/twinmgbgts/obs_engine_compartment.htm
in front of the radiator on the left of the second picture you can see the
blue
wiring after it was cleaned as compared to the first picture which shows
everything black.