Re: Carlisle question

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle question
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:49:09 -0400
At 01:03 PM 4/15/99 -0400, Larry Macy wrote:

>>Now that my vacation time has finally been approved
>>and I know I can go to Carlisle (hope I can still get
>>a room), I have a question for those who go there all
>>the time:  Are pets allowed on the grounds?  We don't
>>want to leave the dog home, but don't want to lock him
>>in a hotel room for three days either....
>>
>>Speaking of hotel rooms, does anybody know of
>>someplace reasonable (and not a million miles from the
>>grounds) that will allow pets?  We stayed someplace
>>right by the main highway the last time (a few years
>>ago), but can't recall the name or exactly where it
>>was.  I do remember there was a nearby pizza place
>>that delivered and had pretty good food, but I suppose
>>that doesn't help much, now does it?
>>===
>>
>Not real sure about the hotel spaces. The show is the same weekend as
>graduation. I am just going down on Sat AM and hope we are all meeting
>under the grandstands at noon - like before.
>
>If you want a hotel call now - they may already be all booked.
>
>Larry
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget
>
>Keep your top down and your chin up
>
>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>System Administrator/Manager
>Neuropsychiatry Section
>Department of Psychiatry
>University of Pennsylvania
>3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
>Philadelphia, PA 19104

\Larry,
 Yes we will meet under the grandstand on Saturday. Must check and see what
time the MG Council meets so as not to conflict.
Hotel rooms are non existent in Carlisle because of the college graduation
. Our group has stayed at the Days Inn for the last ten years, and they
could not put us up this year. We will be one exit on the Penn. Tpke east
or about 20 miles away, at the Days Inn.
I found my Dave Houser ID badge, now to remember to bring it.

Mike