Halogen Bulbs

To: "Woodford, Catseby" <cw@sprintmail.com>, "Dolloff, Paul" <pauld@ekpc.com>,
Subject: Halogen Bulbs
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:10:00 -0400
I have been following a thread on the  MG MGA BB about using
Halogen lamps, not only the headlights but all running
lights.  Someone even mentioned  dash lights.   It seems that
they do well in the MGA with no ill effects and provide at
least 30% more light.  I can not attest to this fact only
repeat what I have seen posted.  I wonder if these bulbs would
work in my TD with the the same lack of ill effects or would
do they pull more juice and put out more heat than the old TD
could stand.
Thanks!
Mike R