RE: What sort of screw on MGB heater control knobs?

To: James <James@LWSD.com>
Subject: RE: What sort of screw on MGB heater control knobs?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:24:29 -0700
James:
        Thanks for asking the list before damaging something.  The shaft of
the heater control has a cute little spring loaded pin in it.  To remove the
know carefully push a small pin chisel into the hole until you feel
resistance.  Then carefully push a little harder feeling the pin lift.  At
this point pull on the knob and it should come free with a bit of wiggling.

Kelvin.