Re: More Novice Questions...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Novice Questions...
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
>Curious about the negative camber wishbones that are available from Moss.
>All I've read about these, and negative camber in general, is about the
>merits of it.  However, I'm sure all that glitters is not gold in this case.
>Other than a squatty look and some odd tire wear, are there any cons to
>using negative camber wishbones?
>
>=J=

Just a SWAG here, but I'd think that it would stress the wheel bearings in
a way that they are not meant to be stressed; that is, they would have to
hold the weight of the car at an angle and not entirely on the surface that
was meant to bear the load. Maybe it's not enough to matter, but I would
proceed with caution...

Lots of intuition and little math,

Nevin