Re: keys.

To: "Michael Jose" <cookie-monster@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: keys.
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:32:34 -0400
I don't have the OE ignition key for my '72, but I had a '79 that had a
black plastic casing with a BL logo on it for the ignition.  Then, there
should be two smaller keys, one for the trunk, the other for the doors.  One
of these two also works the glove box, but I can't remember which.

The Fr*nch key is most likely from something else, as is the other BL key,
if you're sure it doesn't fit anything on your car.  It was probably to
another MG!

Regards,

=J=