Rally

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rally
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:43:41 -0400
All listers are welcome top participate in the BMCNE(British MotorCars
of New England)  "Run to Sakonnet" Rally this Sunday, April 25.
Registration and breakfast commences at 8:30 A.M. at Darling's
Restaurant in the Ramada Inn in Seekonk, Mass(Exit 1 off I 195 in Mass).
Driver's meeting is at 9:45 with the first car out at 10:00 from the
parking lot of the Ramada Inn.  The rallye will meander through several
scenic oceanside east bay communities and end at the Sakonnet Vineyards
in in Little Compton, RI. Pack a picnic lunch if you desire. Cost is $5
per car.  The rallye is being put on by Bruce Vild and Faith Lamprey,
Editors of the  BRITISH MARQUE and widely known for their rallye
prowess! Thanks to all the LBCers who joined our annual "Spring Thaw
Tour" to Yankee Candle on Sunday the 18th. We had over 50 attendees
thanks to the participation of the Boston and Connecticut MG Clubs! Well
done blokes and blokesses!
See you all next Sunday!!!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski, President