RE: mimi mags

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Michael_J_Hermesky@armstrong.com
Subject: RE: mimi mags
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:55:17 -0400
I have a set of the minilite knock offs that VB sells. They aren't anything
special. In fact, if you are considering doing any autox or other competition
where they might be heavily stressed, I'd recoment against them. I find them
to be very flexible, and not too solid. They're OK on the road, but when the
going gets tough, they really are kind of cheap. Look for the panasports or
superlites. I've seen both on the www, search on "minilite wheels"