Bent Bonnet pics

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bent Bonnet pics
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:21:34 -0500
Thanks to Lawrence Viljoen,  there are more pictures of the MGA on the
net including a shot of the damage done last year when the bonnet blew
open.  I am slowly working on a replacement unit but, since the car
drives fine the way it is, the work is low on my priority list.  It is
even lower on Nancy's priority list so if I want to stay off her other
list, I had better finish the spring chores and the bathroom downstairs
before any shiny straight bonnets appear in the garage.

Check out:

http://www.spin.pin.co.za/mg/Images.asp?Id=6

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA running better every day as the winter cobwebs are cleared but
still somewhat disfigured.