Re: Compression

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:05:48 -0700
That's right, Clausager says that North American 18V engines were
standardized at 8:1 (home market high compression was 9:1).

(BTW I'm sorry if I am becoming a bore with this "Clausager says" stuff
but I just read the book straight through so it's fresh in my mind, as it
were. I just look it up for verification before posting.)

teds had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149