widshield/ door alignment

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: widshield/ door alignment
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:03:04 -0600
I just came in from the garage after sucessfully reinstalling the
windshield on my '79 B. It's relatively easy with the dash out of the car,
and using C-clamps to pull the ouside corners down. There's a webpage
somewhere on how to do this. I replaced the seals under the windshield, and
on the side posts.  Now it seems that I need to adjust the vent windows,
because the doors won't close without distorting the vent window frames.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Calvin Krug