Re: MG Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Parts
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:33:33 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/99 7:31:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
seamus@iwaynet.net writes:

<<
 List,

 No financial interest, ect. ect. ect., but I just saw this ad on the MG
 Enthusiasts Home Page:

 MG Parts Inventory for sale - CHEAP

    Our British car shop has lost the lease on the building that
    we've occupied for over 28 years. We have mostly MG parts
    for sale. We have engines, transmissions, diffs, carbs,
    manfolds, body parts, windshields, windows, bumpers,
    interior parts - a large supply of NEW and USED parts.
    E-mail me with your list.

    Contact: Elisa Pearson <BRITCARZ@aol.com>
    Winter Park, Florida, USA

 Don't know who they are, so proceed with all due caution.

 Jim Higgins >>
They are a good local shop. Wally Pearson was founder and died about a year
ago. I bought from them and had them do minor repairs. I don't guarantee them
but I'll be down there Sat in person to see what they have.
robmgb
74b