British Car Parts in Colo.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Parts in Colo.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:45:07 -0700
Folks:
        It's unusual for me to plug a company.  But I have a lot of history
with these guys.  Paul Dierschow who was one of the owners of Scotland Yard,
a Denver institution for new and used parts for many years.  Paul just
informed me that he purchased the inventory of "Best of British".  He will
be opening a retail store and restoration shop soon in Denver.  Paul has
been working up to now out of his home and a small shop.
        Paul was my mentor for many years as I grew from being a punk
college kid to being a punk out of work engineer.  He is one of the types of
guys who know exactly where every part manufactured at Abingdon fits, and
which part of the pile it is now languishing in.

        Paul or Ted Axe, his dashing sidekick, can be contacted at
303-422-9272

Kelvin.