Re: Engine Block Red

To: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Block Red
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:41:04 -0700
Look in Hemmings Motor News.  There are several ads which list engine
paint by quart and/or gallon.  Bill Hirsh is one company that comes to
mind.  Maybe they have a web page.  Didn't I see on the list a while
back that someone contacted Eastwood about getting Powder Coat in this
color?
Is the color actually Red or is it MG Maroon as used in the early B's?

Eric