RE: Better tow cars

To: doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: RE: Better tow cars
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:17:37 -0500 (CDT)
On 04/29/99 14:19:00 you wrote:

>You are a very silly man.

All I can say is that you can tow almost anything with anything else, my
biggest concern is will
you be able to stop when you need to. The tow vehicle I spend most of my time
in is a 9,200 lb
Ford Super Duty w/ a Vulcan wheel lift. When I've got a 2 ton car in tow, there
is no such thing
as a safe stopping distance. Anything runs out or stops short in front of this
truck will have
little chance of survival. If you see one of these close in your rear view it
would be best to
pull over and allow to pass, I know I do.  Flat towing a car of close to equal
weight of the tow
vehicle is to much like a suicide attempt for me.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch