Attention MG Advertising Collectors...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention MG Advertising Collectors...
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:43:23 EDT
Anyone with a collection of MG advertisments and brochures... please check
and see if you have any of the Farina Magnettes, the Mk. III and IV
materials!   We are building an advertising department at the Farina Magnette
web site and have very little material.  Please contact me if you have
anything that you could scan for us at the site, or woulldn't mind lending to
be scanned on.  Thanks for any help from anyone...
    John

  I buy this stuff too when I have the money so if anyone has some MAgnette
Mk III IV stuff for sale.