Re: brake and clutch pedal bushings

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: brake and clutch pedal bushings
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:37:48 -0700
Dan...................I beg to question what you said, I'm afraid! If you
were able to slip something right into the pedals, those were not the
bushings, those were more likely the distance tubes that the pedals (via
their bushings) rotate on. If the bushings were really that loose, then you
do have a problem!

Lawrie
British Sportscar center