Alignment info needed from expert

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Alignment info needed from expert
From: jvr@pclink.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:38:36 +0000
Hi,

I'm having a horrible time trying to find out why drivers side
camber is way off on my 75 - 1500 Midget.

All springs, front and back have been replaced, along with upper
rubber  bushes on the front end.  Nothing seems bent.  Camber
spec is +.75 and is correct on the passenger side, but is almost
+2 on the drivers side. The kingpins are good, and everything
seems tight.  Ride height measured from floor to the edge of the
fender well is within 1/8 inch compared side to side.   Toe is
correct.

Any ideas on how to tell what is bent, or any ideas on how to
make camber adjustable would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob