MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre, Rallye

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre, Rallye
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 11:34:53 -0600
Once again (in fact, for the 47th time) the MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain
Centre is having their "Rallye Glenwood Springs".

You can be a part of the oldest U.S. car rallye.

It will begin Saturday June 12 at Gunther Toody's for breakfast and end at
the beautiful historic Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs.  The rallye will
be a TSD rallye through the majestic Rocky Mountains.   You will have the
opportunity to run your car through beautiful scenery and on twisty sports
car roads.

For those of you that would prefer a more leisurely drive through the
Rockies, we will also have a tour; guaranteed to be more relaxing and still
a bit challenging.  We will be touring through historic mining and
recreation areas of the Rocky Mountains.  You will be guided on the tour by
a series of concise detailed instructions, spiced with outrageous mind games
and tantalizing teasers, all on paved roads.

The events will be culminated by a banquet in the historic Hotel Colorado,
entertainment and prizes will be provided.  Some on this list could be
eligible for the "Longest Distance Traveled" award.  (How about it Barney?)

Sunday morning will include a car show, and a funkhana, in a local park.

Additional information is available at http://www.mgcc.org .

If you would like further information by US mail, please provide me with
your mailing address.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/