Re: Supercharging a MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharging a MGB
From: parkerw@juno.com
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 22:33:08 EDT
Rob,
        I know what you mean about the digest.  Whenever I respond it is
posted about 2 days after the original question.  Anyway, Judson built a
supercharger for the MGA, which has almost the same engine as the B.  It
must be possible to adapt the Judson to an MGB manifold.  I saw an
original Judson supercharger in Hemmings Motor News a while back for
$1000. (Wish I had bought it too.)  Good luck.

Parker Whiteway
57 MGA

By the way, which suburb?  I'm from LaGrange.  Hope to see you around.