Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 23:40:26 -0400

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> ENOUGH, ALREADY!!!  I'm writing down all your names, and I will never come
> over for dinner!
>
> Allen Hefner
> '77 Midget
> '92 Mistubishi Expo LRV Sport

Not as bad as the guy who told me in great detail about how the septic
system backed up into the dish washer the previous night.  Then the
very next thing he did was to invite me over for dinner.  'Vipers',
for dinner, I think not I was busy that night.  True story.

Bill Gilroy "A man who likes a bit more separation between dinnerware
and septic systems"