Interesting item on eBay web site item#97523634: Turbo for A Series Mini

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#97523634: Turbo for A Series Mini Cooper, Sprite, MG
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:08:36 -0600 (MDT)
I thought that some of you with A series engines might be interested in bidding
on this turbocharger.
It won't fit my 'B or else I would bid on it.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

Title of item:  Turbo for A Series Mini Cooper, Sprite, MG
Seller: rockyfrisco@earthlink.net
Starts: 04/28/99, 22:45:17 PDT
Ends:   05/05/99, 22:45:17 PDT
Price:  Currently $270.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=97523634

Item Description:
        Turbo Unit for Austin, Morris, MG, Mini, A Series Engines

Purchased from a friend in England who had bought a Metro Turbo so he could use
the engine.
I know very little about these units, but this one was operational when removed
and the
vaned thingy in it spins freely and doesn't wobble. I was planning to install
it in my
Cooper S Racer, but my road Cooper S got smashed in a collision last fall and I
have spent
the winter rebuilding it, so the Racer has been sidelined. You can find these
sometimes in
the UK or Continental Europe, but they are scarce as honest politicians in the
USA and
Canada. Here's your best chance to own one. Pictured are four views of the
equipment being
offered. What you see is what you get. Money orders on this one unless I know
you. Buyer
pays actual shipping costs, no packing fees. e-mail with any questions. Reserve
is $300.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com