Re: When is Bowie Brit Car Day?

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>, <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: When is Bowie Brit Car Day?
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:59:31 -0400
>From Rt 50 between Washington DC and the Bay Bridge
take rt 3 south rt 197. Head west on 97. The last stop light before you
reach rt 50 again...make aleft (head south) into the (residential area)
...don't know the strre name)
the park is down about 1 mile on you right
can't miss it.
see ya' all there.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm