RE: Buttonwillow

To: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: RE: Buttonwillow
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:41:28 -0700
Patrick:

        I was one of the "little old ladies" in the Sunday drive group.  I
guess they had carnage on Saturday, so they slowed everyone down on Sunday.
I was still able to wind out in 4th gear on the back straight a couple of
times.  Turn 3 I could hang out the back end in 2nd.  A 4:30 rear end does
help.  I was in the red/white Sebring replica MGB, where were you?

Kelvin.