RE: brake and clutch pedal bushings

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: brake and clutch pedal bushings
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 09:25:07 -0600
So now that we have distance tubes and bushings figured out, how about the
"bolt" on which all these pieces pivot?

Is this "bolt" just that, a plain old hardware store (graded of course)
bolt?  Or is is some special size/dimension pivot piece with threads?

I can't find this part in the Moss catalog, so I am guessing the hardware
store is the place to look.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/