Re: Calling all Aussies.. <G>

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling all Aussies.. <G>
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 06:01:51 +1000
Eric,

>So what is your problem with "Dunlop/Bridgestone/Pirelli"?

I think you misunderstand, I'd like to try one of the above brands. I'm
saying that there aren't ANY tires made by the above companies in
165/15"!!! - well available in Australia. Of the name brands, the only brand
available that I've been able to find is Michelin MX. Barney mentioned
Dunlop SP20's but we can't get them here.. I'm just wondering if there are
any other name brand tires in that size. I'll probably end up buying the
Michelins as I was pretty happy with them on the B. I just wanted to try
another brand for comparison this time around.

Besides as I'm a Kiwi I have a slight ethical problem buying French
products... <G> Acts of war and all that.. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.