Re: Top Down Weather

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top Down Weather
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:51:36 EDT
           Did Miata's really come as a convertible?  I always thought that a
Miata with the top down was somekind of a aftermarket conversion !!
           I have been driving my B since March,both top up & down (here in
NJ), and have not seen one other B I didn't know  personally on the road (
which number 3). But I have heard rumors of B's in the tri-state area going
to cars shows in the area. Is this true? Did they really come out and play?
They all must be in the beauty shops getting a pedicure or something.
          At least next week this time,, they should all be out streching
thier legs on the way to Carlise.Hopefully Top down weather.

Safety Faster
Jim Brucato
1980  MGB V8 Conversion,,,,, dreaming of a good season
1964  MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sleeping,,, dreaming of new sheet metal